Macular degeneration and cataracts are now affecting people at a younger age – as early as 40 years old. Losing your vision is one of the most devastating health conditions you can develop as you get older.
Did you know that over the years:
● The nutrients in your eyes become depleted
● You no longer get enough of all the nutrients you need for eye health just from your diet
● Sunlight can increase your risk of cataracts and macular degeneration
● Your retina can become damaged, and your body is less able to heal
You are not alone. New research shows that daily intake of specific nutrients can support and maintain healthy vision, and even help reduce the risk of developing age-related macular degeneration and cataracts.
Saffron 2020 is a new 'over-the-counter' eye health supplement in the form of oral capsules that is approved by Health Canada.
Saffron 2020 is formulated using the most important eye health nutrients, with the vision to help you maintain your eyesight.
Saffron 2020 is formulated in convenient once-daily vegetarian capsules. One bottle contains 30 vegetarian capsules for one month supply. You only need to take one capsule per day.
Saffron 2020 is one product formulated with 10 natural ingredients for multiple eye health indications specifically for age-related macular degeneration (AMD), and cataracts. It is also recommended to healthy adults to help maintain their eyesight.
Saffron 2020 is manufactured at a GMP-certified facility located in Ontario, Canada.
Saffron 2020 is useful for both dry AMD and wet AMD.
Saffron 2020 is a new product that works. We guarantee your satisfaction, or your money back.
Based on research studies on saffron we recommend supplementation with Saffron 2020 for a period of minimum three months in order to notice the first beneficial effects.
How does saffron help support healthy vision?
You may have used saffron for cooking. It’s known as the world's most expensive spice. With its distinctive golden threads and pungent aroma, saffron adds flavor to paella, bouillabaisse, rice and baked goods.
Did you know that saffron has been used for centuries in Persia and across Europe and the Middle East to promote health?
Did you know that saffron is very rich in the orange-yellow pigments (carotenoids) that are also in fruits and vegetables, that protect the cells of your eyes?
Studies demonstrated that saffron can increase blood flow to the retina, protect it from photo-oxidative damage, and help restore and improve visual performance.
According to Professor Jonathan Stone- Professor of Retinal and Cerebral Neurobiology at the University of Sydney- “…saffron activates mechanisms of self-defence and self-repair in the retina of the eye protecting it against oxidative damage. Saffron restores some of the lost vision, and then stabilizes retina against further degeneration, which is the classic cause of development and progression of AMD.”
According to The Vision Centre - funded by the Australian Research Council: “…the golden culinary herb [saffron] can both protect and reverse the course of sight degeneration. A clinical trial in Italy treating AMD patients with dietary saffron found promising signs of an improvement in eyesight. .....The herb saffron may hold one of the keys to preventing the loss of sight in old age – and may even help to improve vision.....”
Major news outlets have covered the storey of saffron benefits in AMD, for a brief collection of media clips please click here....
What makes Saffron 2020 unique?
● The stigma from saffron is a spice, harvested from the Crocus sativus flower, a member of the iris family.
● It takes the stigmas from 85,000 flowers to get just 1 kilogram of raw saffron.
● After drying, this yields only 200 grams of saffron powder! (That’s why it’s the world’s most expensive spice).
● Saffron has high levels of nutrients that protect the cells of the eyes.
Saffron 2020 has many other important nutrients for healthy eyes, including:
Lutein (6 mg) and zeaxanthin (2 mg): These yellow and orange colors are in many fruits and vegetables.
Why include lutein and zeaxanthin?
Our bodies can’t make lutein and zeaxanthin,
so we need to get the right amounts from foods and supplements
Saffron 2020 also includes vitamins and minerals:
In various studies and clinical trials antioxidant vitamins found in certain foods have been linked with eye health. They help to maintain healthy cells and tissues in the eye. The main focus of these studies has been on the anti-oxidant vitamins A, C , E, and B2.
● Vitamin A for general eye health and to develop and maintain night vision
● Vitamin B2 for normal, healthy vision
● Vitamins C & E that work together to help protect cells in our eyes against daily damage as we age.
● Minerals zinc and copper: minerals that play an important role in keeping your eyes healthy.
You may find other vision supplements with some of these nutrients.
Only Saffron 2020 has the unique blend of saffron with resveratrol, lutein, zeaxanthin, vitamin A, B2, C, E, zinc and copper.
Saffron 2020 helps you maintain healthy vision and good eye health, and is recommended to you if you:
● Are a healthy adult and want to maintain your eye health over the years
● Are diagnosed with age-related macular degeneration (AMD) or cataracts and want to maintain your eyesight
● Have family history of AMD or cataracts and want to protect your eye health
● Have lifestyle risk factors such as smoking
● Have diet lacking important eye health nutrients at the required level
● Are exposed to high levels of light from the sun or computer screens or experience eye strain
Saffron 2020 gives you the strongest protection for your eyesight in age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and cataracts.
● Convenient vegetarian capsules that you take only once a day to get the most important eye health nutrients.
● Contains 20 mg of the highest quality saffron, harvested by hand to ensure premium quality.